Thursday, July 23, 2009

Surprise!



Who knew . . . I was coming?



It was a surprise!  That was just how the fun began.

That's right.  The thought of missing out on all the fun was putting me in a bad mood.  Finally I decided that the only way to cheer up was to join in.  I booked tickets last minute to join Jon, Monica, Dallin, Zachary, Alexander, Alicia, Luke, Jordan on the Outer Banks of North Carolina.  Jenner and her family joined too which just added to the fun.  So if you want to see more beach pictures check out Alicia or Monica's blogs.  I was too busy relaxing and playing to take pictures.  What's not to love about beautiful beaches, family, kids, hammocks, beach chairs, sand inbetween your toes, watching dolphins swim along the coast, playing rock band, and eating chips from a bottomless box of snack bags from Costco?

Two trips to the Outter Banks in one summer?  I am a lucky girl.  I can't wait to go back.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Looks so fun! I want to go there!

Jenner said...

so glad you surprised us! oh, and your boyfriend is totally hot :)

 
Web Statistics