
Who knew . . . my 4th simple pleasure would be hamburgers?
Well probably anyone who knows me just a little knows I love the most american dish. If you didn't know then stop, read this, and then continue on.
Hamburgers are quite possibly the best food in the world. First of they contain all food groups are completely customizable are served year round and are simple yet very complex. Mmmmm my mouth is watering just typing this post. Add fries and pool of catsup on the side and it doesn't matter what is going on in life, everything is okay while eating my hamburger. Then take into account summer BBQ season is begining? Forgetaboutit.
2 comments:
okay, that picture is making me hungry...
I love your new header- SO cute!
This makes me want a hamburger, in fact, I think I will have one tonight!
Post a Comment