Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dear fellow bloggers

Who knew . . . your blogs are a treat?

Dear fellow bloggers in which I read your blogs (some of you know who you are and some of you don't because I have yet to comment and sort of like just stalking in the back ground),

Please update your blogs more offten. I need something to read when I take a break at work and reading work related blogs defeats the purpose of a break from work. So I am giving you some ideas of what I would like to read while on taking a break.
  • What you did last weekend
  • Your latest cooking fiasco
  • Future vacation plans and hopes
  • Latest impulse purchases big or small, cheap or expensive
  • Stories of your kids at their finest (and by this I mean playing, having fun, saying funny thigns, making messes, using their imaginations, trying something for the first time)
  • Something that drives you NUTS, makes you roll your eyes and even growl under your breath
  • What excuse you used today for not working out.
  • Step by step on crafts and home decor tips that I will never make, never purchase, and never get around to but like to imagine I will.
  • A funny moment that made you laugh out loud
  • When luck strikes and you win big and eveything worked out perfectly
  • A few words about what's on your mind lately.

Please keep it short and please use plenty of pictures and most off all, please post more often. Okay, ready, set, go update your blog so my reader will be nice and full!

2 comments:

The Siple Family said...

If you need another blog to check out we are here!

malia said...

you are too funny. seriously.

 
Web Statistics