Millions of people would probably list turkey, football, pumpkin pie when asked to state the first word that comes to mind when someone says Thanksgiving. Not. Me.
With Thanksgiving only days away I am getting excited to be in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade as a clown. Last year I was a Funny Business Clown (read: oversized green leprechauns with ties) and this year I will be a Birthday Clown. There will be 30 clowns marching in our group. I am not sure where we will be in the line up but keep your eyes peeled and listen closely because we will be wishing everyone HaPpY BiRtHdAY!!!!!
I will update my Facebook status to let people know where I am in the order of the parade and if I am a piece of birthday cake with candle hat or if I am a traditionally dressed clown carrying a BIG ice cream cone. My fingers are crossed that I get to be a piece of cake! If you don't have Facebook call my parents who I am sure will be sitting at home waiting for the moment of pride everyone parents dreams and hopes for, to see their child clowning around the streets of New York in front of millions of viewers!
2 comments:
i will not be able to watch you 'clown around' on tv. beacuse WE WILL BE THERE!
looking forward to it!
you're so losing the blog off battle. I think I'm ahead by at least two or three...
Post a Comment